Yesterday I hit 36 weeks! Still feeling good. My blood platelets dropped to 82,000 so I have been taking the Prednisone steroids a little over a week now. I started them on May 18. 30 mg. Could be worse! With being on those for 4 days, the platelet count went up to 92,000 and I had to do a fasting glucose test to check my sugar levels. Everything was normal so thats good, too! I'll continue weekly blood tests until the blood Dr says otherwise. My OB Dr is now out of town for the next two weeks, so baby Lou better not come before then! I am feeling great and I am just really excited to meet this little baby. I know we can't always have what we want but I sure wish I could have Dan and Lou here with me!
I don't know if I ever blogged about this, but Tyler and I got a puppy! We got a Yorkshire Terrier. His name is Raja. He is a little turd, but we love him. Him and Zjak and best friends and they are so fun to watch. They just chase eachother around the house non-stop. We got Raja in Jan. of this year. He was born in November 2011, so he is 6 months old now. He is doing really well with his potty-training. He just doesn't really know what "NO" means. ;)
This picture ^^^ is from Mother's Day. 5/13/12
Me and Raja puppy!
Thursday we found out that Tyler's sister will be having a baby GIRL! It's so exciting that I will be an Aunt! and Tyler and Uncle!! Lou and Baby Girl Montoya will be the best of friends. We are super excited for Nash and Chels and they will be great parents! It will be lots of fun raising kids together and having them so close in age!
My Dr is planning to induce me at 39 weeks on June 16.....3 weeks from yesterday! Time is starting to fly by! Stay tuned and I will try and post some more! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment