Well yesterday I hit 37 weeks! (No pics, sorry) I really have no idea when this baby is going to come. Dan came early, my water broke on its own with him when I was 38 weeks and 4 days along. (Born at 38 weeks 6 days because of my hellish long labor, haha) Is this baby going to come early? I don't know. Hopefully he will stay put until after June 10, because my Dr is out of town until then I didn't really care for the Dr that I will be seeing at my next 2 appointments. (It didnt help that the computers were down so she had NO CLUE about my blood platelet issues, how far along I was, or about losing Dan.) Last night I was having a bunch of Braxton Hicks contractions, and I was SOOOO hot. I had to go sleep on the couch because I felt as if my maternity body pillow was suffocating me and it was just so SOOOO HOT in our bedroom! I woke up every 45 minutes/1 hour and I thought for sure I was going to go into labor. NOPE! I am feeling great today, and my blood platelets as of last Thursday went up to 123,000! Woot! Party! I celebrated by getting a pedicure w/ Lauren. :) I'm done with work now, until after Labor Day! It will be great to have the time off to enjoy with my little boy. I am going to soak up every second of it. I love my job and my coworkers! I have a feeling that Lou is going to be a wild child and I can't wait to meet him!

No comments:
Post a Comment