Lindsay and Tyler

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 27, 2012

32 weeks!

Tomorrow 4/28/12 I will be 32 weeks pregnant with Baby Lou. Time is starting to fly by with this pregnancy. We are so excited to meet Lou and we can't wait for his arrival. We still have a few things that we need to do to finish the nursery but I think we are pretty much ready. I still can't believe how our lives have changed in this past year. I would have never thought that I would have another baby so soon but we are ready. Ready to have a child here on earth with us. This pregnancy has gone really well so far. My blood platelets finally dropped below 100,000 yesterday when I did my blood work- so I can imagine my Hematologist will want to start Prednisone Steroids sooner than later. Hopefully all will continue to go smoothly! I will be delivering at Ogden Regional this time, and I really like my new Dr. Im hoping for a completely different labor experience this time around, whether I get an epidural or not.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! You look so great Lindz. I know this whole experience is going to be so different and i'm so excited for you. Let me know if you guys need anything.

Marcizzle said...

I was surprised at how calm and easy my delivery was with no epidural. I am sure you will do just fine! I am excited for you and wish you all the best! How big was Dan? Do you think this baby will be bigger or smaller?