Lindsay and Tyler

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 27, 2012

Dan's 1st bday in Heaven

Dan's 1st bday in Heaven turned out to be a great day. The weather was great, food was great. Overall a great day. I am so grateful it all turned out the way I wanted it to! It meant a lot to me to have so many friends and family come out to remember our special baby boy. I sure miss him. We had everyone meet at the Ogden Cemetery at his grave at 1230pm. There we wrote some messages to Dan on white balloons. We all released them and it was perfect. Gma Jill released some balloons from Hawaii, my BFF Nikiesha and her boys released some balloons from Alaska, and Gma Karen-Chels-Nash-Rilee released balloons from St. George. So all over the US! I am glad that we had the whole day planned out, it helped me to stay positive and be grateful for the time we had with Dan. After the cemetery we had everyone over to our house for lunch. I picked up taco salads from Taco Time so I wouldnt have to worry about cooking anything. It was so easy!!

Here's just a few pics :) Thanks again to everyone for all of your love and support.

Dan's BFF Dom writing on a balloon

Everyone at the cemetery (-except Lauren cuz she was taking the pics for me!)

Releasing balloons

Tyler and I

We miss you DAN!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE PICS OF TYLER AND DAN :)


No comments: