Lindsay and Tyler

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 8, 2010

Slacking...

So I've been totally slacking on my blog....  June was a fun and busy month for Tyler and I. July has started and its been a lot of fun so far.  I'm totally ready for a nice fun and relaxing time in Lake Powell. :)

Me eating at Cheesecake Factory for my b-day :) I was very excited about the stuffed mushrooms.. I orderded two servings!! hahaha



We have been watching a lot of the World Cup. Its been pretty awesome.. Sad that USA, and ENGLAND are out though! I'm cheering for Spain now. :)      (Tyler wore his world soccer tie last Sunday)

Me and my kitty boy :) My mother in law got me that cute skirt for my b-day!

After one of our soccer games. We <3 G-ma Jill! (I wish I had a normal smile in this pic!!)

Our house was toilet papered by the scouts/young men in our ward... I thought it was pretty hilarious.. I have never been tp'd before.. but its STILL in our trees.. I was in shock when I left for work at 6am!

I had a baby shower for my awesome friend Jenny- she is so freakin cute preggo. I think the shower went really well and it was a good time. Im so excited to meet her little girl! Just a couple more weeks ;) Jenny lives right across the street from me so it will be fun to see little Trinity all the time! (If they let me.. haha)

At Lauren and Spencer's rehearsal dinner. His mom planned everything and made the cutest decorations and it was AMAZING!



LAUREN AND SPENCER 6-26-10
Here's some of my fun pics I took :)




No comments: