Well today was my b-day and it rained ALLLLL stinkin' day!! Can you say L-A-M-E ??? June so far has been really busy. I'm on 3 soccer teams right now and it has been pretty fun. Fun and frustrating. :) I've just been working, soccer, planning bridal showers and baby showers, watching some movies.. nothing too exciting! Things would be much more fun if the weather would stay nice! I really need to get some weeds outta my yard- hopefully I can do that this week! :) Anyways, yesterday I went shopping and to lunch w/my mom for my b-day. We went to the greenery for lunch(our fave!) and then we shopped around at Rainbow gardens. They have these awesome lighted flowers there that I have been wanting for a couple months so my mom got me some for my b-day. I LOVE THEM! Im gonna try and make some sometime now that I have a model to copy :) Aren't they awesome? They are in my basement. :)
My friend Lauren is getting married in 2 weeks! CRAZY! Im so excited!!
Here are a few pics from the bridal shower. It was a good time :)
Tyler's sister Daylan also graduated high school this month! woohoo GO DAYLAN!!
Baylee, Rilee, Daylan and Me after their Dance Performance :)
Baylee, Nash, Daylan and Rilee
This is the charm bracelet my mom made for me for my b-day. I LOVE IT! I love anchors and nautical themed things :) It has a L for Lindsay, a sand dollar, sea horse, anchor, ship wheel, turtle, fishy, and a salamander :) It did have another anchor.. but im afraid it got snagged on something and anchored itself right off. :( I'll have to replace it. Its so cute though I just love it! Thanks momma!
and oh how i love these two boys. :) Tyler has been in Las Vegas since friday for Spencer's bachelor party... so I am so glad I have my zjak to keep me company! He's such a good kitty cat. :) Tyler let me go shopping w/the credit card for my b-day since he was gone...muah hahaha... I got some sweet new pumas, a pedometer, and some clothes. Next weekend we will continue celebrating and go to Cheesecake Factory. MY FAVE! :) mmmm I love the Pasta Da Vinci and the stuffed mushrooms! Cant wait!! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment