Well, May is almost over and I can't believe it! My birthday is less that a month away.... my friends Spencer and Lauren are getting married June 26... My friend Jenny will have her baby girl in July! It will be a fun summer. I have just been busy working, playin some soccer, trying to do yard work, waiting for tyler to finish the basement.... haha. My chalkboard wall is done, Tyler is still doing the baseboards though so i haven't been able to take any final pics with the decorations up. Hopefully soon! Here's some pics from the last couple of weeks. :)
Me, Nikiesha, Meg, Cassie at Meg's wedding May 1st
(im going to find a pic of the 4 of us from a concert back in high school so you can see how cute we were... except for me - I look like a boy with my short hair. haha) stay stuned for that post.. haha
Me, Nikiesha, Brianda
Nikiesha and her cutie-pa-tootie boys Eli and Parker
Brad, Meg, Nikiesha and the boys :)
Nikiesha and Meghan ~BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!
Me and my kitty boy. Yes I always have to take a pic :)
Jamie, Lauren and I at Lauren's graduation dinner. She graduated from nursing school woohooooo!! Go Lauren! She has worked really hard and I am very proud of my Nurse Lauren!!
Parker and Nikiesha @ El Nuevo Amanecer... my favorite restaurant. :)
I <3 this restaurant the food is amazing. They don't keep their holiday decor up to date though... Feliz Navidad!!!
Nikiesha and I did some shoppin at Old Navy. Parker loved the doggy there. It was so CUTE!
Jenny, Aislinn and I at Aislinn's reception
Linz and Lauren at Iron Man 2- movie night for my work :) That show is pretty awesome... and Robert Downey Jr is pretty cute.
A really awesome guy offered to take a pic of the 4 of us.. he made us laugh!! I love it when your smile isn't forced in a pic! its so much better :)
On Mothers Day-- Dylan, Nash, Daylan, Tyler, Rilee and Carson (they were playing in the pond/waterfall with the fish.. haha!)
Spencer and Tyler at Lauren's graduation fiesta!!
The girls at the fiesta
Tyler and Zjak :)
Jamie and I exploring in a little house at 'this is the place - heritage park' we went down there with lauren to get her bridal pics done. I won't post any of those pics though because thats for lauren to do! she was GORGEOUS!!!!!
ok i lied. had to post this one cuz its hilarious. I was all excited to take a pic of us in the mirror.. only to find that i cut myself out of it because of that lamp! haha it was funny :)

1 comment:
Great post Lindsay! You have been busy this past month! That last picture is hilarious :) haha
Post a Comment