Lindsay and Tyler

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 1, 2010

Thankfulness April 2010

I saw one of my cousins do this on her facebook and i thought it was pretty awesome. Take a few things that I'm thankful for from each day and list them down. :)

Thankfulness Journal Month of April 2010

1 Today I was happy to see my husband and his friends playing FIFA projected onto the
wall in our basement. Tyler loves it and I am glad he has such a fun toy! Just kidding. Im
just saying that to look like a good wife. (JK.. april fools.. I really was happy to see Tyler
so happy about it.. j/k..) haha, what?

2 I am so happy to have a husband that buys me sore throat drops when I have killer sore throats!!

3 Happy to have such good and uplifting movies to watch like "the Blindside". That show was
the bomb. (especially w/ our projector! Also happy to have awesome neighbors that bring me
homemade smoothies to enjoy - while watching awesome movies!

4 Happy to have such awesome family and friends on this Easter sunday. Fun easter egg
hunt, and a wonderful yummy cooked dinner by my momma. Also happy that I will be getting the
conference talks in the Ensign next issue, because when i sit and listen it tends to go in and
right out of my ears.. not completely, but mostly.. i promise i will read all the talks like
5 times.. maybe memorize them. LOL

5 Today I have a few things to be thankful for :) Im thankful for my sweet kitty cat
that cuddled and napped with me on my day off. Im thankful that I had this dreadful
cold monday off of work! Im thankful that my husband really enjoyed his egg salad
sandwich that i made him, i kinda just threw it all together and he loved it. :)
Im thankful that i have friends that live right across street from me- they are
there to let me know that i have a plastic bag sitting on my porch.. i knew it was
there though.. it was full of kitty poop. i hadnt quite made it to the garbage can yet..
cuz of the rain/ SNOW! (when i finally took it out.. it was SNOWING instead of just RAIN!! )
Thankful to live in Utah with this crazy weather to torment and torture me... yes SNOW, I
get it. Im really sad that i didn't snowboard this year... are you tempting me to go up- even
with a recovering wrist? I have seriously been contemplating.. damn shoulda gone up TODAY
on my day off! Oh well. Those 2010 Lotus DC womens boots I got are sure tempting me.. didnt
even get to use them! brand new.. agghhhhhhh!!! ooh gotta add one more thing.. I am SO thankful
for my washer and dryer.. doing laundry right now and man.. its the best.. fresh warm
clothes... that i can just hang up without getting them wrinkly..seriously, i lived in our
condo for 2 years, without a washer and dryer! (there were no washer and dryer hookups)
if you are having this same issue.. talk to me, I have some good tips. I lugged my laundry
around to the parents and in-laws for 2 YEARS!! Man I am awesome, just sayin.

6 Today I am thankful that i made it to work safely in the SNOW!! The streets I can see from my
house looked awful... so i left 15 minutes early.. only to find ALL the other streets perfectly plowed.. OH WELL! didnt, go back home.. just got to work 15 minutes earlier than usual. I was surprised because it took me like 15 minutes just to clean all the snow off of my car! I <3 utah.

7 Today was not my most favorite day. It wasn't THAT bad...here we go. I'm thankful that my pansies that i
planted didnt die in the snow storm yesterday. I'm thankful that one of our patients at work brought us a CRAP LOAD of skittles.. I ate a lot of skittles today and I will probably have another bag tomorrow.. and maybe take one of 2 home for the weekend.. hahaha... :) I'm grateful for floss.. oh it feels so good to get in there with some floss. :) Also \grateful to work at a dental office.. so I can see WHAT happens when you DONT. I love it when they say "i floss everyday" yeah... your gingiva looks like hamburger.. right.... ( I do realize that most of this is completely random by the way. )

8 Today I am thankful that it was my last day of work for the week. Thankful to have a cozy bed to sleep in tonight. :)

9 thankful that my husband is starting to feel a little bit better! he has been sick for a week now! :( Also grateful for strawberry lemonades.. MMMMMmmmmmm :)

10 thankful i could visit with an old friend today. it was a good time :)

11 so happy and grateful my tulips are blooming!! hooray i planted them right side up! ;)

12 grateful that monday is over!! and that tyler's cough is slowly going away.

13 forgot to write on this day.. thankful i am a live! thats a good one right!?

14 forgot to write again.. thankful my wrist is feeling good still!! yay. i have two arms that work!

15 grateful that i did not feel the earthquake. woulda freaked me out. also grateful that i at least have a START on my food storage and emergency supplies!

16 grateful that my tulips are full and blooming! ooooh i love them! so pretty! wish they would last all year!

17 grateful to live so close to ogden clinic! blah.

18 grateful that i was able to get some food at chuckarama w/my momma, aunt and cousin. fun times.

19 today I am SO HAPPY and SO GRATEFUL I ORDERED MY LADY GAGA TICKETS! WOOOOHOOOOO! ;) (well.. lauren ordered them..) and grateful that i have an awesome hubby that is takin me to vegas so i can GO to the CONCERT!! haha

20 today i tried a new recipe in my crock pot, chicken tortilla soup! it was the BOMB! almost as good as the kind my mother in law makes! grateful it turned out and that tyler liked it! :) also grateful i get to see my kiki bird friend soon! yay! also thankful that tyler has such a nice uncle Rob - he came and took away all of our dead tree branches for us and took them to the dump. awesome!

21 grateful that my work week is almost over.. phewwww! ;) also grateful that i had time to nap tonight, and happy and grateful i live in such a place where i have cover from the rain all day long! i feel for those people that live in huts during rain storms. :( not fun.. i cant even imagine how miserable that would be.

22 forgot to write this day.. oopsY! so... im grateful for my ears, dont know what i'd do with out music. ;)

23 today i am grateful that i was able to get more prepared for emergencies(emergencys? did i spell that right?? brain FART!) .lauren and i went to 'emergency essentials' down in salt lake and got more prepared w/our 72 hr kits and food storage. someones gotta do it! we are going to try and plan a little camping trip where we only eat MRE's and we are going to test our survival skills! haha :) tonight i was also lucky enough to hang out with some awesome old friends... Nikiesha, Cassie, Meghan. it is really RARE to get the three of them all in one! it was so fun to see nikieshas boys they are so cute! and cassie is always there to read my mind, i didnt even talk to her a whole lot but we were secretly speaking to eachother without words, creepy? yes, we do that. and congrats to meg getting married! woot woot im happy for her and her man. she is gorgeous!!

24 today was a great day. cheesecake factory. thats all. :)

25 glad that my sunday school lesson is over with! i get so nervous just teaching 13 yr olds! gotta start preppin the next. :)

26 happy that 2 of my friends are marrying eachother in TWO MONTHS!! woot spec and lola! ;) im so excited!

27 happy and grateful that my tree in my backyard didnt break in the crazy tornado windstorm!! oooh and you all should be grateful that tyler didnt kill me for buying more songs on ITUNES! haha! mindy gledhill did a few songs w/KASKADE .. "call out" her voice is so pretty. I love her! cant wait for her new cd. she makes techno listenable (is listenable a word?) she isn't a techno person though-she did LDS music, and then came out with a great pop music cd. :)

28 AGAIN I AM happy that my tree in my backyard didnt break in the crazy tornado windstorm!! theres a house down the road where a tree fell and mashed the fence.. not cool. that wind kept me up all night! anyways i also want to say that i am so happy i work w/great people each day. i really love all of my co workers. they are great!! hope they feel the same way!it was also nice having my jenny friend over to watch 'modern family' with me while Tyler was at soccer. i truly love that girly and that show!! hahaha. you all should watch it. you will like it i promise!

29 again, thankful its my last day of the work week. thankful and so GRATEFUL to come home to a clean house! it wasnt really dirty but i came home and Tyler had done the dishes, started the laundry and cleaned the bathroom! WHAT!?!?! yah! and now my kitty is curling up next to me to go to sleep.. awesome!!!

30 well today i am happy that i remembered to write in this thing. ;) grateful that i have an amazing husband. i love tyler so much.he understands me. i can tell him anything. i have friends that i can really open up to, but i can tell tyler anything without being embarrassed or feeling judged. he is the love of my life and my best friend. he also drives me CRAZY but i love him with every bit of my HEART! happy that MAY IS HERE! YAY! OOOOH and another great thing .... greatest way to end the month of april... MY LADY GAGA TICKETS CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY! YAY LAUREN!!! :)

No comments: