Well it seems like everyone is doing some fun updates so here we go. My hubby Tyler just finished up another cemester at Weber State. (GO Tyler!) And so now he only has one more cemester!! He recieved an academic scholarship to finish up his college career and I am very proud of him! He was really busy this cemester with homework and quizzes so I'm glad he will be able to relax this summer a little bit. I have just been working and playing a little soccer. Outdoor soccer starts next week *YES!* If any riots or anything break out I will have to blog them down. :) My wrist is doing good, still has its stiff and sore days. I tried playing volleyball with a really soft ball on Sunday for like 5 minutes.. and that was probably not a good idea. I really didnt even do a whole lot, and at night my wrist was throbbing while I was laying in bed. So I think my fun volleyball days in Lake Powell will be over for a while.. I'm a wuss. Speaking of Lake Powell... I CANT WAIT TO GO! This weather has been tormenting me, I can't wait to get down there. Not til JULY! I'm still trying to find someone to work for me so hopefully I will! My usual fill-in worker is going to Powell the same week. haha! I don't have a whole lot of exciting things going on- so here's a few pics. :) Actually nevermind.. how do I put pictures on here now, what the heck???!!! ** ok its working now! haha. weird!

Me & my cousin Shirley
more flowers! ;)
the salamander we found in our backyard. "sally"
my friend Nikiesha's boy Parker (and Meg)
my nose looks monstrous! is it really that big!? lol
me and cassie. I <3 her!!!
Nikesha's youngest, Eli!
Tyler and Parker..Ty's face is hilarious!
Yeah, this is how Zjak sits around sometimes. LOL!
flowers.. i know i post too many! so sad they are dying...
volleyball :)
1 comment:
Um, Yah, volleyball?? It makes my wrist hurt just thinking about it!! Sorry about the Lake Powell conflict or I would be more than happy to work for ya. I will let you know if things happen to change. With my life it is a possibility :)
Post a Comment