Lindsay and Tyler

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 8, 2010

4th of July (celebrated on the 3rd)

Tyler and I went to the Hooper Demolition Derby w/ his family. He had some relatives in town from England the last couple of weeks and it has been really fun to hang out with them. They probably thought the derby was hilarious.. derbys are pretty redneck sometimes! LOL! Here are a few pics. After the Derby we went and watched the Clearfield City Fireworks at my Aunts house w/ my mom, Aunt Julie and Uncle Robert and my cousin Shirley. I have to say though..... the fireworks were pretty disappointing this year! bummer :( they are usually so awesome. Any fireworks will do though :)


Tylers fam

Tyler, and his cousin Austin, and Olly (Olly is from England) Dont you just love their hats?


Tyler and I


Ty and his little sis Rilee

Clearfield fireworks :)

Me and my cousin Shirley

________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned for some fun Lake Powell pics :)

No comments: