Well we made it TO and FROM Lake Powell this year! I was a little stressed out taking our Durango down there because it has had some problems last month. It did leak A TON of water from the air conditioning the whole way, and the gas gauge was being totally weird saying we were out of gas, then we were full, then out of gas.. etc..etc.. it would keep dinging at us.. But we made it! Lake Powell is always a lot of fun. We weren't able to stay the whole trip because with Tyler's new job he doesnt have a lot of vacation time. Its always fun to get away for a couple days and spend time with his family. It was rainy off and on the first couple of days but it was never raining at night. I love being able to sleep under the stars there. Its so awesome! We were on a bigger house boat this year and it was a lot of fun. :)

Tyler and I on the first night there.

Watching the World Cup final at a bar in Lake Powell

Layin' out with the girls

SPEEDOS!

Dom going off the slide

Tyler and his little sis on the wave runner

G-ma Jill and I with our sweet tats

Some of the group on the treasure hunt :)
I love getting away from everyday stresses and spending time with my husband. He makes me laugh with his sexy speedo and the funny things him and his friends do down there. Im so happy to have Tyler in my life!
I <3 my dork!
1 comment:
Nice pictures! It sounds like you guys had fun! I'm glad that everything turned out well and you didn't have any problems with the drive.
I love how white the boys thighs are haha!
If you wanna get away from stress I'm right across the street...like always haha ;)
Post a Comment