Aug 2, 2010
This weekend was great. On Friday we went up camping to Twin Lakes in Idaho with Tylers family. Laid out on the beach and just took it easy. Tyler did some wakeboarding but I just chilled! We slept in our tent on the beach (rocky beach) and our air mattress went flat but other than that- it was fun :) Its always fun to get away! We drove home Saturday, showered and got all fixed up and went to the hospital to see our friends Jen and Trev and their new baby girl Trinity. It was so fun to finally meet her! She is a doll. She looked perfect. We even were able to watch her first bath, and watch Trev put her first cute little outfit on. I dont know if Trevor thought it was fun but I did! He looked a little nervous it was cute! We are so happy for our friends and they live right across the street from us so I get to see this cute little Trinity all the time! Yay! Can't wait to see her again. :) Sunday I went to Wendover with my mom and my aunt. My aunt was in a huge bingo tourney down there and my mom wanted someone to hang out with- so i went. First night there my mom won BIG! First she won $57... then she won $361... then today she won like $171 she just kept winning and winning and winning. It was pretty exciting to watch .. and me getting excited made HER even more excited! SO it was lots of fun. She ended up with $650 in winnings and bought me some dinner. We stayed at the Montego Bay it was pretty cool. We hung out at the pool today and took it easy. It was good fun hanging out w/my momma! Now back to work tomorrow :( Heres some pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment