Lindsay and Tyler

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 28, 2011

Dan's newborn pics :)

These turned out exactly how i wanted them. they are amazing. Ashley with Miles of Memories Photography is soooooooooo good! She is so sweet, the shoot was so fun. I love them all! Thank you so much Ashley!

I love his little bum!

love his face in this one!

i love this one too.. his lips! he is laying on a quilt that my co-worker leah had made for him. it is soooo soft. i cuddled with it last night! haha

the background in this pic is a blanket my friend nikiesha made for dan. it is perfect in his mario room! so bright and colorful. bright and colorful- that is how dan has made my life. so bright! :)

the pic i LOVE! always wanted one like this.

i love how his leg is just hanging. he looks so relaxed with dad.

sleeping w/his mouth open, the jones curse..haha.

family pic!


my loves :)


1 comment:

Momma Jack said...

These pics are gorgeous:). My heart aches so much for you. I do believe in miracles - I have one of my own and I hope that you get that miracle that your family deserves. I will keep your beautiful family in my thoughts :)