Lindsay and Tyler

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 27, 2011

Getting closer!

As of now I'm 36 weeks and 2 days along. I still feel great. My blood pressure has been really high lately, so Im being monitored for that, and I have to do the non stress tests twice a week now. My blood platelets are sometimes being goofy and sometimes fine, so I have to do CBCs weekly until delivery now too, just to make sure my blood platelets are up! (I want that epidural! ) :) Well my original due date is April 22. First I was going to be induced at 39 weeks, on April 15. Now it has moved- (dr going to be out of town..) So now I go in the night of April 18, and he should be born on the 19. Hopefully that will still be the plan, they are going to continue to monitor me with my blood pressure and stuff so who knows. My last day of work is April 6th! Crazy. I cant believe how fast it is coming! I have a few new pics to share. The nursery is still not 100% but it is coming a long. Tyler has done a great job. I'm way excited! The crib bedding I ordered is on its way finally, and we got our stroller/carseat transportation system yesterday. I love it!

36 weeks and 1 day :) I love my zjak kitty! hehe

This is what the car seat/stroller look like.

Dan's cute little Pumas!

So on friday I was able to meet up with a fellow heart mom/new friend Kellie. Her little girl also has AVSD and heterotaxy. She has had one open heart surgery and several other surgeries to address other issues and she is doing really well. It was so great to meet and hang out with her. We sat and talked at Jamba juice for 2 hours! Our friendship is just meant to be-we even have the same zebra covers on our cell phones! lol. Kellie made those awesome mario onesies for Dan. I was so excited to show them to Tyler, WE LOVE THEM! Thanks Kellie!!

one more sneek peek photo...   :)

Tyler is back to coaching his little comp soccer team. He loves it. They are 7-8 yrs old I think and they are hilarious. Lately we have just been hanging out, getting ready for baby Dan, watching Jazz and Real games and hanging out with friends. We also had some maternity pictures done yesterday! It was fun. I'm glad we did it, and Tyler was a good sport. :) I'll post a few on here when I get them back in a week or so.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm excited things are coming along! I can't wait to see his awesome nursery- it looks so cool! Let's hang out once you stop working. We haven't in forever so we'll need to catch up! :D

Jenny said...

Yay for baby Dan getting closer, just a few more weeks! :D I'm excited to meet the little guy! And Trin is too ;) hehe
Those onsies are awesome, that was so sweet of her!
We are going to have so much fun during the day with all our babies heheh :) :)