Today I had my second baby shower! Crazy! It was a blast. This is the one that my mother in law and sister in laws had for me. They went all out, it was decorated SO cute! My little boy is so spoiled. He has more clothes than I do! I dont know what to do with them! LOL!
some of the decorations/food
The popcorn favors were super cute. they said "she's ready to pop! Daniel Mark Jones April 2011."
Aunt Daylan made the 'Daniel" letters! They will be going in his room!
diaper cake that my mother in law made :) yummy cupcakes
Me @ 34 weeks and 1 day preggo
Jill, Matxalen, Karen and Daylan getting some food ready
Luigi and Mario for Dan's room!
Aunt Daylan got him some cute shirts. "auntie daylan's lil man" and "if you think I'm cute, you should see my aunt daylan!" they are really funny!
all the loot... see, he IS spoiled!!
ThAnKs EvEryOnE!!!

1 comment:
I love the shirts that Daylan made him! lol
Post a Comment