Lindsay and Tyler

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 18, 2010

BIG NEWS!

Well the news is out! Tyler and I are going to be parents in April! My due date is April 22. :) I am very excited to go through this next chapter in life with Tyler. He is going to be an awesome dad (he's a little kid on the inside) It will be a lot of fun. I am definitely freaked out a bit, good thing I have Tyler here with me! I'll post some pics when my belly starts to show more. I'll be 14 weeks on friday. Sometimes its there, sometimes its not there. We have really slacked on taking the early belly pics, but I couldn't really tell anything anyways (sometimes I eat A LOT.. so most of the pics would be food baby pics.) Anyways, stay tuned for posts. I have a very low blood platelet count, and have to go in with a Hematologist on Monday- so hopefully that wont lead to a blog post.

3 comments:

Marcizzle said...

Congrats! You will love being a mom and wonder what you ever did without your kiddos!!!!!!

Jenny said...

Yay. I'm so excited for you. There is a learning curve that takes a lot of work but they are so amazing they make it all worth it. I love how they just leave you in awe and speachless over and over. I slacked with pictures at the beginning too cuz it's kind of annoying when you're belly looks smaller than it did the week before. haha Soon enough it will just grow and grow, I love it. You'll be so cute prego I can't wait to watch. You are going to be a GreAt mom Lindsay. Good luck at the hematologist, i'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

Jamie said...

I will be there to help if you need anything! You already know I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines on the topics we have talked about. :D