Here's Mindy Gledhill's "Anchor" music video :)
Sep 13, 2010
Fun Date Night
Tonight Tyler and I went on a fun dinner/concert date! We went with his friend from work and his wife. It was a great time! Today I had a long day at work and was just worn out.....so I was ready for a fun night out. We got there right at 7 (I was freaking out because earlier I called the restaurant it was at and they told me you needed to eat before- and then head out to the concert...so I thought I wasn't going to get dinner or see the concert. I just knew we wouldnt see both!) Yikes! but things always work out when I stress too much! Our tickets were screwed up at the door, but we were able to sit at a perfect table with a perfect view and had some yummy mexican food :) BUT FIRST! Let me tell you, I was so stressed being late...but guess what. As we were walking along the side of the restaurant to the entrance... Mindy Gledhill was just standing there waiting to go in! Yeah! SO I got the courage needed... and I walked up and asked if I could get a picture with her! She was so nice and so sweet. I just love her even more now! I introduced myself and told her I was a big fan (totally nervous and shaky!) haha but it was great. And Tyler didnt believe that I would go talk to her so he started walking off! So he had to come back over and take the picture for me. Haha it was great. Such a fun night! Tyler even let me buy a shirt!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is awesome that you saw her outside!! Sounds like you guys had a great night :)
Schweet, perfect timing!
Post a Comment