Lindsay and Tyler

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 18, 2010

** SpRiNGtImE!! **

Is springtime really here? I hope so. My tulips are blooming like crazy! It's so fun to watch something you planted yourself grow and bloom! I am going to plant lots more this fall. :) I know it's kinda cheesy to post pics of my flowers, but I'm just so excited!! I want to go and pick all of them and put them in a vase! There are so many! Yesterday I planted some carrots, cucumbers, and peas.. we'll see how those turn out. It was supposed to be an area of full sun.... but its not. Oh well I tried! I also planted some Gladiola flowers by my front porch which are supposed to bloom in the summertime. :)   I'm getting way excited for outdoor soccer to start up and I cant wait to get going on some hikes!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay. your flowers are so pretty! And I love that pic of Zjak haha he's so cute.

Lindsay and Tyler said...

thanks jenny! im so sad they are starting to shrivel up and die :( i wish they would last all summer!