Lindsay and Tyler

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 5, 2010

HaPpY eAsTeR !!!

HAPPY EASTER !!!

Easter weekend for Tyler and I was pretty chill. We were both sick with colds (UGGGGHHH!) so we didn't do a whole lot. Saturday we dyed some easter eggs while we listened to General Conference. I made some home made vegetable soup in my crock pot that I am mighty proud of! It's pretty good. Tyler went and played some soccer tennis with friends when conference was over. Later that night we watched "Blindside" with our new projector. That movie is really good! Easter Sunday we listened to Conference, then headed down to Hooper to do an Easter egg hunt/ lunch with Tyler's fam. It was a good time. It's funny that the youngest participant in the hunt was like 14! An easter egg hunt for the big kids! :) It was really fun though!! After we spent a couple hours with Tyler's family, we went and had Easter dinner at my parents house. It was just me, Tyler, my mom, my dad, and my Aunt Kathryn & Uncle Wayne. My mom is such a great cook I love eating her cooking! We also took our kitty cat over there to play with my mom's cat. haha! Here's some pics :)

Tyler, Austin and Nash out lookin' for some eggs!

Chase and Grandma Jill

Austin, Aunt Kris, Carson

Chelsie and Nash

Uncle Rob, Nash, Austin, Carson & Chase
Lindsay and Taylor

Tyler opening his eggs!

Tyler and I with our eggs!

At my mom and dad's house

Me and my kitty cat Zjak!!

Tyler and I with my Aunt Kathryn & Uncle Wayne. Tyler is wearing his bolo tie that Wayne made for him. I love these two so much. Kathryn is my Grandma Wynn's sister. Wayne baptised me when I was 8 yrs old. He was also a witness at our wedding when Tyler and I were married in the Bountiful Temple.

No comments: