The Haiti earthquake has been on Tv all day, it makes me so sad. At the dental office I work at, the Tv's are on the ceiling. Usually when something big happens like this, I go home with a sore neck from looking up while we are working on patients. The last time I had a sore neck from this was when that little boy was supposedly in the home made balloon. hah. This earthquake disaster has really freaked me out. I really need to get working on a food storage/ 72 hour kit. (All earthquake disasters freak me out, not just this one) I am so grateful that I live here in utah, our buildings are much stronger and hopefully safer if an earthquake were to happen. Living so close to these fault lines along the wasatch front, we may want to consider being prepared! (believe it or not, my ward just had a mock emergency drill on saturday- for earthquakes! i wish i would have participated now! dang!) Heres a website that can help you with food storage and 72 hour kits.
http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/start-here/ The people of Haiti are in our prayers.

No comments:
Post a Comment