Lindsay and Tyler

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dec 11, 2011

Mexican Riviera Cruise

Well, yes I know I havent blogged in a VERY VERY long time. I just keep putting it off. I dunno what my deal is! I have the time to do it, I just don't. Actually I have been slacking in reading peoples blogs, too! So I will try my best to recap the last couple months... (p.s. our camera is kinda broken so I haven't been taking many pictures lately!!) Usually I am the camera woman!!

My last post was about going on a cruise. Yes, another cruise. Cruising is my love. I have only been on 2 now, but I freaking love them so much! I love to relax, I love the ocean. I love being with my husband in paradise. We went on a Mexican Riviera Cruise this time around. Spencer and Lauren and their little boy Dominic joined us as well. It was nice having people to hang out with on the beach, and it was awesome eating dinner with them each night. I was super excited to go on this cruise. I just didn't want to come home. It was weird, I was on a vacation, and I know Dan isn't here anymore, but I kept thinking he was at home and would be there when we got home. I hated waking up in the morning and realizing he wasn't really at home. I missed him every second on that cruise. I wished he could have been there on the beach with me, in the ocean. Swimming and splashing in the water with us. The cruise was a very nice get away though at the same time. Tyler and I were able to spend a lot of time together. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! Here's some pics:
(we went to ensenada, manzanillo, puerta vallarta & cabo san lucas)


in front of the ship

getting serenaded in Ensenada- he was such a cute old guy!

on the balcony in our room (balcony rooms are the best!)

 at dinner one night


lauren and I all dressed up for a formal night

 we love coke!

Puerto Vallarta


 feeding a flamingo at the zoo in Puerto Vallarta

playing with a baby tiger.. it was a few months old. It was so playful and fiesty! It bit me..kinda hard! It was scary! but oh so fun!

 cabo san lucas--on our way to lovers beach!

at lovers beach! it was beautiful there.

writing love notes to Dan in the sand

i am so brave! yes 4 lizards.. :)

 can't go to mexico without some white boys in speedos!

 me and the hubby at dinner one night.

matching fanny packs.. we are so cool!!

pretty sunset view from our balcony

after the 9 day cruise we stayed in Newport Beach with Tyler's cousin Shanielle. She lives right on the beach. It was a lot of fun!

All in all it was a great get away. Can't wait to go on another cruise in 2013!! :)


1 comment:

Lauren & Spencer said...

Oh Lindz, that just breaks my heart reading about how you kept thinking that Dan was at home and then remembering that he wouldn't be there when you got home. :( I'm so sorry. But I am so glad that you guys invited us to go with you, we had such a great time! I can't wait to go on another cruise with you guys! <3