Jamie, Me and Jenny at Wendy's Sukiyaki on Girls night! August 2011
Tyler's Aunt Sharon rented out Classic Waterslides for the family before school started--one last hoorah! Those things are dangerous! I bruised my shoulder/elbow area really bad and Aunt Sharon broke 3 ribs!! LOL! August 2011
Me and Karen
Me and Ty
Me and Karen coming down!
Lake Powell JULY 2011-- well I was really sick almost the whole trip with a kidney infection and had to go to the clinic down there. It took 3 different antibiotics to get rid of everything! Glad that is over with. GEEZ!! I came home and I wasn't even tan at all! Lol.
Some of the boys on the ION
Me and Ty at the Indian Ruins
Me and Tyler
Captain Mark and Captain Tyler
2011 Luau Party! We had our 2nd annual Luau Party. It was a lot of fun, and lots of people this year!!
Rilee and Me
Tyler and Me
Trinity Jenny and I
Jones Fam
With John and Brandi
Studs... lol notice Jen in the background! :)
During the luau, my mother in law went to the frame shop and picked up our beautiful painting. I love it so much. It is hanging above our stairs right when you walk in our house. :)
2 weeks from today Tyler and I are going on our 9 day Mexican Riviera cruise. We cant wait, I am so excited! I know that I will miss Dan a lot the whole time, when I see the ocean, or the pretty beaches that I love so much, I will think of him. But we are going to try and have a really good time!



No comments:
Post a Comment