I just wanted to update really quick. Daniel Mark Jones was born on 4/14/11 at 1:27 pm. He is truly an amazing little miracle baby. We knew it was going to be a long rough journey with his heart defects, but 2 hours after his birth we were told surgery would not be an option because his little heart defects were too complex. He was getting worse on the machines. They had us come right over to primary childrens hospital where he had been transported, and they told us he would not last 30 minutes after unhooked off of all the machines. He is now 1 week and 1 day old. MIRACLE! can you say AMAZING! I know that my prayers and the prayers of others are heard. He is still with us fighting and I cherish every second. I love him, and I love being his mommy. Tyler is an amazing Daddy, I dont know what i'd do without him. Thank you everyone so much for you thoughts and prayers, keep em' coming because they are working!!! :)

3 comments:
Beautiful family! Beautiful miracles!
He truely is a miracle Lindz!!! I am so glad that you and Tyler are able to spend so much time with Dan. He looks so sweet and precious truely a gift from heaven. Lindsay I want to compliment you on how strong and positive you are!!! You are one strong and AMAZING mamma yourself!!
He is a miracle baby! I'm so happy that you get to spend some special time with him. We are constantly thinking of you and sending lots of prayers your way.
Post a Comment