Lindsay and Tyler

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jan 22, 2011

27 weeks and 1 day

Good things:  my friend told me about a blog that tells about a little girl and her heart defect. It has really helped a lot. I think our heart defects are pretty different but I think the post-surgical care, feeding tubes, oxygen tubes will be very similar. And another good thing = down to 12.5 mg of prednisone. woot woot! 

 I admit, it has been kind of hard getting excited to take some "belly pics" but here's the most recent one. I love my new purple mod-be shirt that Cassie helped me pick out. :)

27 weeks and 1 day :)


A couple of weeks ago I went to a jazz game w/ Chelsie, Rilee and Matxalen. It was way fun to go down to SLC w/the girls. (We missed Daylan and Karen though.)  

Tyler and I have almost been married for 4 years! (1/26/07) What?! So this weekend we are going to celebrate by going to Cheesecake Factory. (my mouth is watering already!)

That's all for now. :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm glad reading that blog has helped. I know its got to be a tuff thing to deal with but you will do great and I'm sure talking to other people who gave/are going through that kind of stuff too will be good support. If you need anything let me know! I cant believe its been 4 years, time sure doesfly! Congrats guys!!!