MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Tyler and I were so spoiled by everyone- friends and family. Everyone did way too much this year. Tyler too! He spoiled me. He spoils me all the time, not just for Christmas. I love him so much! He is the best. I was so excited to give him one of his presents this year- I got him the 2011 Poland Home soccer jersey and he loves it! I was so excited!!! We have had a lot of fun this holiday season with our family and friends.
Pregnancy update: I am feeling great. I am 23 weeks and 2 days. Getting close to the 6 month mark. Thats crazy. I absolutely hate taking Prednisone, but other than that I feel great. I am on a lower dosage-which is good- but the dosage is still high. My blood platelets are under control with the Prednisone so those aren't really a worry, I just have to do bloodwork all the time to monitor myself+prednisone. I noticed I am gaining weight like crazy now, and Im not just saying that. I was told it would happen and will continue to happen until I'm off the prednisone. My face is getting wider and I am really not liking it! I can feel baby boy Jones moving around every so often and its pretty cool!
We go to Primary Children's on January 4th for our cardiology appt for baby's heart. Hopefully then we will know more about the condition of his heart defect. We've been told he will need reconstructive surgery but we arent sure as to what extent yet. The other complications they found on the ultrasound are no longer that big of a worry anymore I dont think. I think main focus is just his heart. I know a little girl who had a VSD repair and she is doing great. It seems a lot more common than I thought, although our baby's heart defect is a little more complex since it is dealing with the atria and ventricles. So we will see. I will keep everybody updated. It just might take a while. The doctors at University Hospital want to figure out why this defect happened, whether its genetic or whatever. We did some testing to see if the heart defect was linked to any chromosomal disorders and those results all came back normal. We are so grateful for all the prayers and support for us and our little guy. I wish he was just here already! We have a lot of work to do in our basement bedroom to get ready for his arrival. (his room will be upstairs next to ours, but we have to move everything downstairs first)
Nash Chelsie Daylan Matxalen Rilee Tyler Lindsay
ugly sweaters on Christmas eve!
Tyler and I
my mom and dad's christmas tree
Our fam :)
This next pic is the sweetest thing ever. Tyler's little sister Rilee made this cute Christmas card at school and it had all sorts of cute things written in it, along with crafts she made at school. She gave it to Tyler's parents on Christmas morning and it brought tears to everyones eyes. She is so sweet. I am so grateful to have such an awesome family! My little boy is going to have the best Aunts ever! :)

2 comments:
Glad to hear you are doing so well and feeling that sweet little boy swish aroung! How fun! I just want to say that I saw all your christmas pictures on FB before I read the post and I thought you looked gorgeous! You are glowing and you look incredible! So even if your face did get wider, I didn't notice...all I can think when I see a picture of you is how cute you look with that little belly!! Haha your a "sacred vessel"!!!
Anyway your little sister in law is so sweet! I can't believe that letter! It brought tears to my eyes too, what a great Christmas wish! I keep praying for your family! I love you guys and that little boy already! :)
I'm with Nikiesha, you look fantastic!
Don't you just love feeling those movements! It's kind of a trip at first but then it's SO cool. The miracle of life is truely amazing.
That really is the sweetest thing I've heard all season. Rylee is such a sweetheart.
Post a Comment