On another topic, Thanksgiving was great. We went down to Price this year with Tyler's family. I was a little disappointed with my findings on Black Friday but thats okay. It helped me save money!
I am still feeling great. I can't really complain about anything! ( I complain to Tyler but that doesn't count right? ) I'm 19 weeks and 2 days along now. My big 20 week appt is this friday! Hopefully they will be able to 100% confirm that baby is a girl! I bought some REALLY super cute girl shoes yesterday at the Layton Mall so I hope I wont have to take them back! :)
I also had the first 'stab' at the little girl name that we like. Kinda caught me off guard and hurt my feel bads, but I think it happens to everyone. Im just gonna tell ya, if you dont like it - please keep it to yourself. Pregnant gals are emotional enough as it is!
Tyler is almost done with school and will have lots of time to get started on finishing another basement bedroom so we can move his office/game room downstairs and then start on the baby's room! He isnt that excited about it.. haha.
Well heres some recent pics :)
Tyler showng off is new soccer ornament I got him. :) (weirdo)
Me and Max on Thanksgiving!
Turkey!
Me and Tyler

1 comment:
I wanna know the name! I wish people wouldn't make rude comments either. If they don't like it, than that's fine but you do and that's all that matters! Can't wait to find out what you are having either because I already have my eye on a present for you but I need to know first. :D
Post a Comment