Tyler and I had a great Halloween. We had some friends and family over for a little party at our house on the 29th. It was lots of fun! But I cant believe it... we didnt even carve pumpkins this year! Oh well! Next year for sure. :)
Garth & Wayne :) Man I felt so goofy (and looked goofy) Next year I will be something cute! haha.
The food turned out really good. Me and Jenny are the bomb. She home-made the dough for our "bones" and blood and our mummy dogs. :) The spider web red thing was a 7 layer bean dip that I made. I also made a caramel tofee dip that you dip green apples in... its really good! Tyler made one of his famous chilis :) Thanks to all our friends and fam who came to hang out :) I LOVE HALLOWEEN! Next year will be so fun! We will have a baby to dress up!! :)

1 comment:
It was lots of fun Linds, thanks for hosting :)
Post a Comment