I think you're trying pretty hard to have a belly. LOL It'll get there!
Yay, I'm so excited! Hey I remember that shirt :) That baby better cooperate cuz I need some new jeans when we go to Park City. hehe :) I like the black on red you'll really be able to track the belly growth!
Yay Lindsay, congrats again! Perfect time to be preggo, I was due the first of May with my first!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think you're trying pretty hard to have a belly. LOL It'll get there!
Yay, I'm so excited! Hey I remember that shirt :) That baby better cooperate cuz I need some new jeans when we go to Park City. hehe :) I like the black on red you'll really be able to track the belly growth!
Yay Lindsay, congrats again! Perfect time to be preggo, I was due the first of May with my first!
Post a Comment