mY FiRsT TrIp To LaS vEgAs!!!
mY FiRsT TrIp To LaS vEgAs!!! It was so much fun! I think I will be okay not going there for a really long time though! I got so tired walking around in the heat. I would much rather go when its like 70 degree weather and not 100's! It was a lot of fun though. Tyler and I went with our friends Spencer and Lauren. The main reason I went = to see Lady GaGa in concert! Lauren and I bought our tickets a LONG time ago! and let me tell ya... It was freaking awesome! She puts on one helluva show :) It was worth the money paid!
2 comments:
Glad you had fun, I bet the concert was AMAZING!
Yay for Vegas :) Glad you had a good time, I always enjoy Vegas, but it does have some paticular fond memories for me :) I love that there is always new shows and stuff to see there. Next time you'll have to go to the Tournament of Kings show at Excalibur it's a lot of fun! That lady gaga concert sounded cool, that lady is crazy!! haha
Post a Comment