Lindsay and Tyler

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 21, 2010

Our Basement :)

Here are just a few pics of our basement! We still have some touch-ups to do with the paint and stuff. We also have to do the edging/baseboard thingers. (Well, Tyler has to do it.. haha) We still need to get light fixtures, vent covers, and a couple of odds and ends. I am so proud of Tyler and all the hard work he has done down here! He has had a lot of help from our friend Trevor, too. He texturized the ceiling for us, and also helped with a lot of the tile. Tyler is turning into quite the handyman! We still have 2 bedrooms downstairs that aren't finished, hopefully we can start working on those later on in the year. But for now- we are so happy to ALMOST have our theater room! It's coming together nicely. We got our carpet installed and sectional delivered all on Saturday.  Tyler ordered his awesome projector yesterday too so he is VERY EXCITED! (I haven't decorated or anything yet because its still not done! I cant wait to post THOSE pics!! Only a couple more weeks til I can reveal my 'chalkboard/magnetic' wall!! )    :)


2 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

I am so jealous! It looks great! :)

Jenny said...

YAY it turned out so great!