Lindsay and Tyler

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dec 30, 2009

Christmas in Maui 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Well Tyler and I had quite the Christmas this year. Tyler's mom and dad took us to Maui Dec. 19th-26th. Tyler's whole family went and it was a lot of fun. We had 8 people total.. and 2 rental cars! It's so crazy to be away from snow on Christmas. But I had no problem laying on the beach in 80 degree weather on Christmas day! It was quite the trip! I'm glad my in-laws are all awesome! Here are some pics. P.S. I'm so glad I was able to get my cast off BEFORE the trip! I didn't even need to wear my brace. I'll update more about my wrist in another blog.

The whole fam on the beach :)



Tyler and I after we went snorkeling around the Molokini crater. 
I think this was one of my favorite things we did on the trip. We saw so many
cool colorfish! It was awesome. On the boat ride over to the next place we
saw whales and dolphins. Then at the second snorkel place we saw 4-5
sea turtltes! There were huge! We probably could have reached out and touched them
they were swimming so close to us! :)



My sexy hubby



Along the coast in Maui  (Honalua)



Pretty picture



Us on Christmas



Maui Ocean Center




I love this guy!

No comments: