I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!! I've been getting so excited for Halloween the last couple of months. Last Halloween Tyler and I had a party at our house and I was really hoping to do it again this year. Unfortunately Tyler will be up in Idaho for a Weber State Soccer tournament Oct 30th, 31st and Nov. 1st!! Sucky huh! So now I'm not quite sure what to do. I'll probably end up going over to Tyler's parents house and go trick or treating with his little sis. We've gone over there the last couple years too and it has always been fun to go with her. Plus his mom makes a killer tortilla soup! We've done several fun couples costumes over the last 3 years, so I'm thinking since we wont be dressing up this year.. we'll have to do something extra awesome next year! Here's some of the costumes we've had some fun with...
Peterpan and Tinkerbell 2006
* I cant find any other pics on my computer! but he was totally wearing tights!!
Mario & Princess Peach 2007
This costume was so fun! My friend Jamie Crow (Tucker) made the princess peach costume and let me borrow it and Tyler's costume was SO easy! Everyone loved it. Tyler later caught those white gloves I am wearing on fire with a candle (on accident) when he was making breakfast the next day. haha!
Star Trek costumes Halloween 08! We seriously are NOT trekkies! I found the ears online and thought they were hilarious. I used to watch Star Trek as a kid with my Dad so I thought it would be fun, and this was right before the star trek movie came out too. Tyler was "Spock" and I was his lover! LOL!
Another cool thing-- 2 years ago on Halloween we were living in our condo still. Someone brought over a halloween treat with a little note that says " if you do not wish a curse on this house you must make or buy 2 halloween treats and deliver within 2 days with a picture of the phantom ghost to someone in your area... blah blah blah.. post this picture of the phantom ghost on your door to ward off any other phantoms-- keep the spirit of halloween going" something cute like that! Anyways, i totally saved the flier and this year I started it in my neighborhood! Sunday I delivered two treats with the copies of the phantom ghost and directions of what to do. I put a picture of the "phantom ghost" in my window.. not on my door like it says.. and I guess whoever just "cursed" me with treats didnt see it!! haha! but thats okay because the caramel apples with sprinkles look A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!! Dont tell my neighbors it was me! HEHE! (Jenny, yes it was me! haha!) Whoever just cursed me scared the crap out of me! They knocked SO loud on my door and then ran off! Tyler is at soccer right now so I thought it was him knocking loud so i would hurry and let him in! Whoever it was had to run pretty dang fast so I wouldnt catch them cuz i was at the door pretty fast!!
Anyways! I hope you all have a Happy Halloween!



No comments:
Post a Comment