No Doubt Concert- Memorial Day 09. Best day ever! Went to breakfast at Village Inn, dinner at Chili's and then listened to some awesome music! I started listening to No Doubt when I was in 5th grade. I asked my Dad to buy me the cd because I loved the song 'just a girl'-- I heard it on the radio. I remember describing to him what the 'Tragic Kingdom' album cover looked like.. Gwen stefani in a red dress w/yellow looking shoes and holding rotting fruit! lol. He came home from the store and told me he couldnt find it anywhere.. I believed him, but then he pulled it out of his pocket for me! 14 years later No Doubt is still my most favorite band, I have all their cd's/ dvd's and I still play that 'Tragic Kingdom' cd all the time. (Tyler is prob so sick of it!) This concert was the first time I was able to see them live. Something was always going on and I could never go to other concerts... mostly they would come in high school and I had a state qualifying track meet that night and my Dad wouldnt let me go, or because I had school the next day. If I were stuck on an island and could only hear one cd over and over.. it would be No Doubt's 'Tragic Kingdom'. I think Gwen Stefani is awesome. She is 39, 2 kids, putting on an amazing show. I would totally pay another 100 bucks to see that show again. I also think the guys of No Doubt are awesome. Adrian Young is a killer on the drums. (and i love his wardrobe ..hahaha) He's my favorite drummer. My dad has played the drums his whole life so I've always thought that if my dad thinks a drummer is good- he must be pretty good! Yes, Tyler was there by my side when No Doubt hit the stage.. I was FREAKING out! And a little tear of joy ran down my cheek! haha. It was great. Truly the best concert I've ever been to for sure. Hope to see them again sometime. Only waited 14 years!! Here are some pics..

No comments:
Post a Comment